A blog about intentional living.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2021

February so far in 2021


It's currently February, and the weather outside is the complete opposite of how it looks in the photo above, which is why I chose this photo, I'm daydreaming. There are about four inches of snow covering everything outside at the moment. The greenhouse is approximately halfway built, and I am getting prepared to start some seeds inside this weekend. 

It feels amazing to be back on the Patreon platform after a few months of winter break. Re-charged and ready to grow even bigger and better harvests this year!  I have revamped both my Patreon account and my YouTube channel, and I am bringing a lot more content this year. Although it seems totally insane to be in "spring garden prep" mode while there is snow on the ground, that is indeed the mode I am in, and I couldn't be more excited. 

If you're reading this, thank you. Thank you for continuing to support me throughout my journey of gardening, motherhood, and settling into my own little corner of the internet. I finally feel like I have found a healthy balance, and I am ready to let 2021 be the year of experiments. I am experimenting with new plants, canning new foods, new food preserving methods, and also consistently making videos for YouTube. 

If you would be so kind, please share my content with those who may enjoy it. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

-MB



 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig